Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Entry for CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge 1

Here is the card that I made for the first CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge. I had planned on finishing more than just one card, but life really got in my way this month. So here is my one and only card... I made the card base myself from white 110lb cardstock, the pastel green cardstock was from my scrap pile. I used watercolor pencils to color in the great free digital image that we were given by Annie's Digital Art. This is the first time that I have participated in one of these challenges, I apologize for the way that my card looks - my regular digital camera is broke and I couldn't get the one in my cell phone to take a good picture so I ended up scanning the card with  my new printer and am posting it that way. I promise to try to get better pictures in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to hearing from you... Thank you for your thoughts.