Friday, September 30, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge 3 Card 2

Here is my second card for the third round of the CDAC Progressive Challenge. The theme for this round was to create something with an Autumn or Fall theme. The graphic that I used for this card is by Glitterbabes. I colored the image with watercolor pencils and then I cut the bowl of apples out and popped them up on foam dots to give them some dimension on the finished card. I hope that you like it. My camera is broken at this time so I am forced to post scans of my cards. I am having problems getting the scans to come close to looking as good as the cards do up close and personal. The papers that I used in this card were from my stash. Thanks for stopping by to see my card.


* In reality this card is actually even the whole way around but this was the best scan that I could get of this card. I apologize for this issue.

1 comment:

  1. Pooh, scanners can be rather troublesome buggers at times but you can see the amount of work that has gone into your colouring and the decoupage in the layers so don't be too harsh on yourself :)

    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

I am looking forward to hearing from you... Thank you for your thoughts.