Thursday, September 29, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge 3 Card 1

Here is my first card for the third round in the CDAC Progressive Challenge Round 3. Check out this great series of challenges here:  http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges?commentId=5856131%3AComment%3A745867&xg_source=msg_com_group#..


I used watercolor pencils to color the image and the background paper was a digital paper from my paper stash and the metallic cardstock was from my stash. This image was from Gurukitty Designs. I had a very enjoyable time coloring this image and then cutting it out so that I could make it pop on this fall-themed dp.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you've kept this simple and really make the image POP! Great job!
    Thanks for joining our progressive challenge fun at CDAC! Round #4 is right around the corner ... see you there!!

    Darlene
    CDAC Board

    ReplyDelete

I am looking forward to hearing from you... Thank you for your thoughts.