Monday, March 15, 2010

Simple Spring-Themed Card


Here is a card that I made with a Spring theme. This is one of my simpler cards. I love to keep a lot of cards on hand to use whenever I pay the rent, send a note to someone, mail in a bill, or whatever I need to drop something into the mail. Why use a piece of notebook paper or take the chance of someone being able to tell that there is a check in the envelope? I simply write my note on a small piece of notebook paper or enclose the check in my blank card and drop it into the mail. I always pay my rent with a blank card so that my landlady can then reuse the card that I sent her check in for whatever card sending need she may have. I do need to start making sure that I put my name and contact information on the back of the cards so that people can get in contact with me if they would like to purchase some of my cards.

I hope you like this simple card. The card is from a pack of white card blanks that I purchased at Wal-Mart, the border punch is a Martha Stewart punch, and the image is from PC Hug Club (I think).








No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to hearing from you... Thank you for your thoughts.