Monday, March 22, 2010

Challenge 83 at My Time to Craft Challenge - Lovely Lace

Why is it that whenever we are running out of time, things seem to take ten times longer and never turn out the way that we want them too? Please excuse the picture of this card that I made. I made this card for Challenge # 83 @ My Time to Craft Challenge. The theme for this challenge is Lovely Lace. Make sure to check out the great examples that the DT put together for our inspiration! They are great! I hope that you like this card. I used my Martha Stewart punch to create the lacy edges on the blue card stock.



Card Base: White card base from Best Occasions

Card Stock: Blue card stock from 1 lb. Value Pack from Wal-Mart

Paper Doily: Pack from Dollar Tree

Image: One of my PC Hug Club collections.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card - I am a sucker for cards with tea cups on them! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I am looking forward to hearing from you... Thank you for your thoughts.