Thursday, March 1, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge #12, Project #2

Continuing with the theme of Green, Great, and Gorgeous I created this card with a digital image from Crafting with Jack. I really liked the way that the shamrocks and flowers were interwined on this image. I used quite a few different papers on this card including glitter construction paper, digital paper from my PC Hugware collection, and some new glitter paper from DCWV that I think is just gorgeous! I colored the image with Prismacolor Premier Brust Markers and Atyou Spica Markers. I can't wait to get the other set so that I can finally say that I have all of the markers that are in that particular brand. I hope that you like this card. I left it without a sentiment as I thought it could be used for many different reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to hearing from you... Thank you for your thoughts.