Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge Round #12, Project 1

Here I am once again posting my CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge projects on the last day of the round and trying to beat the deadline. Why does life keep getting in the way of my artwork? Anyhow... the theme for this round is Green, Great, and Gorgeous! The first image that I chose to work with was provided by Fred She Said Designs. Not only is there a great online store, but you will also find links to her blog. I really like her artwork.

For this project I used digital paper for the background from my PC Hugware collection. I used watercolor pencils to color the image. The sentiment was from one of my PC Hugware collections also. The green jewels were from my stash. This card is actually quite a bit larger than the cards that I usually make. I have two versions of this card and they are each 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to hearing from you... Thank you for your thoughts.