Monday, August 31, 2009

Sorry Nothing New Over The Weekend...

I am really sorry that I didn't post anything new over the weekend. The Fall semester at Westmoreland County Community College started on August 20, 2009 and the two classes I am taking this semester are super intense on the homework. I was also in and out of the doctor's office, the hospital, and the dentist office last week. My son was in the emergency room on Wednesday after he cut his thumb severely and had to go to the ER and get stitches. I hope this week goes better.

Thanks for understanding and I hope things start to go better around here. The Cleveland Kite Festival is coming up on the weekend of September 12th & 13th! I love that festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to hearing from you... Thank you for your thoughts.