Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day Card





Here is the card that I made for my mother for Mother's Day. Her name is Rose and she collects Teddy Bears and we usually give her something bear related for any gift-giving occasion, but this time I thought that I would give her something different this time.


I found a cross stitch kit at Jo Ann Fabrics and after I did all the stitching I decided that I would use it on a card instead of putting it on the hanger that came with the kit. I then used some pale pink marble cardstock from a scrap pack that I got at Wal-Mart to mat the cross stitched piece then I used some pretty pink card stock from another scrap pack as the front of the card base.
I used iron-on adhesive on the back of the cross stitched piece and double stick tape as adhesive everywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to hearing from you... Thank you for your thoughts.